Has our auto-lookup missed some stores? Or maybe you want to add custom links to your release on other platforms. Whatever the reason, find out how to pimp your release link.
Our Fan Links are incredibly versatile tools. They’re a perfect answer to routing fans to listen to your release on their preferred streaming platform. Instead of you posting multiple links to your release on multiple streaming stores, you can instead share one tidy URL that contains all of your links in one nifty landing page.
How to add custom links to your Fan Link
- First, grab a link to your release on a streaming platform.
Next, log in to your PUSH.fm account, click create campaign, and then click Fan Link.
In Step 1, paste your release link into the URL box and click next step.
2. Using your provided link, our auto-look up tool will automatically find your release on a handful of other platforms and include these in your link. Don’t worry, you can choose to remove/edit these preloaded stores in the next step.
In step 2, you can also customise your Fan Link so it looks cohesive and in-keeping with your visual branding.
Please note, our auto-lookup tool will not work with unreleased music.
3. Once you’ve customised your Fan Link to your satisfaction, clicking next step will take you to Step 3.
Step 3 is where you can edit/remove and add custom stores, links and platforms of your choice.
To remove any of your pre-loaded stores, simply click on the togglable button to enable or disable them. Or, you can instead open the store and click on remove service if you’re confident you won’t use it in the future.
To edit any of your pre-loaded stores, click on edit next to the store. This will expand the store in which you can:
Update the store logo
Change the service URL
Add your own button text
4. At the bottom of the list of stores, there’s an option to add new service provider.
From here you can:
Add the name of your service/platform – you can either choose from the list of most commonly used services or add your own.
Add a custom logo
Add a service URL
Choose from or add your own button text
There’s no limit to the number of custom URLs you can add – your imagination is the limit!
Examples of other links you can add to your landing page include:
- Artist playlists
- Mailing lists
- Official music videos
- Social pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc)
- Merch stores
- Ticket sellers
- And anything else you can think of!
Alongside links to your new release, what else have you chosen to include in your Fan Link? Let us know in the comments